To all Guthrie Community Credit Union Members:
Guthrie Community Credit Union (GCCU) is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with GCCU.
- GCCU will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services, and no more.
- GCCU will protect your personal information. GCCU will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of GCCU, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- GCCU will only share information when necessary. GCCU will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- GCCU will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members economic well-being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.