Requests for credit increases can be made by speaking with a GCCU loan officer. You can do so by:
- Logging on to your Guthrie Community Credit Union account online and selecting “Loan Application” and “VISA Line Inc.”.
- Calling the credit union and following the automated telephone system prompts.
- Visiting any GCCU branch location.
- Mailing a completed application to:
Guthrie Community Credit Union
Attn: Loan Dept.
104 N Elmer Ave
Sayre, PA 18840
- Faxing a completed application to 570-882-9564.
When requesting a credit line increase over the phone or at a branch location, please have your card available. Credit line increases are subject to creditworthiness and credit union lending guidelines.